Thursday, March 26, 2015

I think my equipment's sexy...

I have three prized possessions. My Jackson kayak, my Gregory backpack and my Hennessey hammock. I've told my wife that a single man could pick up chicks paddling my Jackson Big Rig. Her lines are perfect and she's big, not too big but just right. This pretty girl has hauled me and all of my "way too much" stuff over 2 miles out in the gulf, through class 2+ rapids and long distances across mountain lakes. All while keeping me in first class comfort and stability. She's my other lady and Ms. Amber approves. My backpack is a Gregory Baltoro 75, she's accompanied me to many places. She doesn't mind getting dirty, rained on or the dark. She's at home on the side of a mountain, an uninhabited island or downtown Boston. She looks good and feels even better. My hammock is the coolest addition in my box. I can sleep anywhere as long as there is something to tie it off too. It's as comfortable as my bed...well almost. I don't worry about rocks, roots or level ground.. It sets up quickly, is water and bug proof, cool in the summer and can be made warm in temps below 0. I've personally tested this sexy beast in all conditions . It puts a smile on my face every time I set it up. These 3 items, as simple as they are keep me out of trouble and most of all in the heart of nature...my second home. Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment